Hello Guest May 14, 2024, 16:40:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: An amazing Titanic monument and memorial: a new Titanic!  (Read 13361 times)

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
Re: An amazing Titanic monument and memorial: a new Titanic!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 14:41:04 »

As it turns out, 2008 would be much too early!

Construction on Titanic construction began on March 31st, 1909, with the hull launced on the same day 2 years later, and the outfitting completed one year later to the date. If these guys do the same schedule, construction won't start for another year!
oops! It wasn't May, it was March!

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 14:46:50 »

That is a very bad site for starters, i have been studying webpage making etc. recently and as far as look, layout etc. this looks very cheap and (1) it wouldn't suprise me in the least if this is some sort of scam to get money and run off with it.

Kind Regards
IRI5HJ4CK
P.S. (2) wouldn't you have though that this would have been global news headlines if this was actually true?

(1)how would they run off with money if they aren't GETTING money from us?
(2)Titanic news seems to be lower key than celebrity gossip in this society. It isn't 'global news headlines' when a Titanic annaversary goes by...

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 15:57:23 »

I mean Google is just is, if not, MORE plain than this site! It was started as a sort of college experiment about search engines, though the team knew little on HTML!

its the best search engine around! Google has even become a word now  :D like "google it" it may be plain but i tell you, its a work of art as far as search engines go.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 17:06:49 »

(1)how would they run off with money if they aren't GETTING money from us?
(2)Titanic news seems to be lower key than celebrity gossip in this society. It isn't 'global news headlines' when a Titanic annaversary goes by...

Asking for funds.....
and when there is an annaversary it is on the news.....
Kind Regards,
Jack.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2008, 17:09:10 »

how's the house-moving, iri5 ?

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2008, 17:15:02 »

how's the house-moving, iri5 ?

Just packing ready to go  ;D thanks.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 00:40:41 »

NONE of the Titanic replicas are in the news! Ever hear of the rest of these?: http://www.put.com/gigantic/

Also, if you don't like the site, just be glad there IS a site! The wide majority of the other projects either took their sites down, had their sites lost, or never even HAD a site in the first place! Also, many of the other projects failed to meet deadlines. To me, this one looks the most promising!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:43:29 by RMS Gigantic »

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 01:42:51 »

Scale models are limited by size of details, virtual models, by amount of details, but a life-size replica of the ship? No limit what so ever!

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 07:48:35 »

All i'm saying is i certainly wouldn't get your hopes up about another Titanic.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Eemspoort

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 08:41:16 »

RMS Gigantic: I have a question for you. How old are you?

I mean, you have to be really very, VERY naïve to beleive this.
No offence, mate, but untill now, you are the only one who beleives this stuff.
If this would be treu, surely it would hit the news world-wide!

I mean, the have NO money what so ever. Surely they won't raise a certain amount, in time, to just start this project, let alone, build the ship. Not before 2012 anyway. If they wan't to start planning, they need cash.
If they wan't to register as a company, they can simply do so, not just HOPING to get registered.  :-\

A nice idea is one thing, a SERIOUS nice idea is something totally different.

Please wake up, RMS Gigantic, this will not happen. There won't be a 2nd Titanic.
m/s "Eemspoort"
1961, Hilgers A.G.-Rheinbröhl
76,2 x 8,20 x 2,72 mtr, 1085 ton
Deutz RBV 6 M 545, 800 HP @ 380 rpm
Daf KMD 250.2, 250 HP @ 1800 rpm, bowthruster

TJK

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 09:49:44 »

I mean, the have NO money what so ever. Surely they won't raise a certain amount, in time, to just start this project, let alone, build the ship. Not before 2012 anyway. If they wan't to start planning, they need cash.
If they wan't to register as a company, they can simply do so, not just HOPING to get registered.  :-\

Please wake up, RMS Gigantic, this will not happen. There won't be a 2nd Titanic.
See here RMS Titanic-2  ;D http://www.fineartmodels.com/pages/product.asp?content_area=6&sub_area=205&product_area=205 here she is ;D

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 17:35:25 »

Thats exactly right, i was going to say that in the detail you have gave it, i already covered the bit about it being on the news etc. but i thought i better not go into detail incase an argument broke out, just go further back in the comments you will see what i have said, but everything you said there is right and that is exactly what i have been thinking, look RMS Gigantic its not going to happen like Eemspoort said, you are the only person who is actually believing this, its not going to happen now and it never will.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 17:38:25 by IRI5HJ4CK »
Kind Regards,
Jack.

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 18:53:40 »

I never said they 100% will, as financing could be a probmlem, seeing as they have their goal set on this year....

I was just hoping beyond hope that they may.... I would love to see the object of my idolatry live again.... The idea saddens me that she will never sail again.

(Aw, great, now I'm teary eyed :'()

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 00:58:22 »

Well, I'll keep raising that hit count, anyway, as I'd hate it if I was trying to make an honest effort at something like this, but people wouldn't trust me just because my website wasn't flashy! Or just because my low-key project wasn't the first page headline of every newspaper all over the world!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:02:47 by RMS Gigantic »

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 02:08:21 »

Acualy the money is not a problem at all, Bill Gates is one of the most richest man in the world, he has 53 BILLION DOLLARS.All they have to i'd just talk to him about the idea and convince him to help, and the money is taken care of.Simple eh.... ;)

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 02:14:17 »

See here RMS Titanic-2  ;D http://www.fineartmodels.com/pages/product.asp?content_area=6&sub_area=205&product_area=205 here she is ;D

Thanks for that TJK, she looks spectacular :D, oh that reminds me Found 2 more missing items. Deck chairs around the ship(mainly first and second class) The notice board at the back.Also the windows that are in black(only the ones above the black superstructure), they meant to be reflective like the other ships.Hahaha, gotcha again ;)

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 02:14:55 »

No, Third Mate. Companies don't just give money. When they do, they always want to be payed back, with interest!

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 02:16:50 »

Thanks for that TJK, she looks spectacular :D, oh that reminds me Found 2 more missing items. Deck chairs around the ship(mainly first and second class) The notice board at the back.Also the windows that are in black(only the ones above the black superstructure), they meant to be reflective like the other ships.Hahaha, gotcha again ;)
great! Post that in "Titanic errors"

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 02:19:36 »

No, Third Mate. Companies don't just give money. When they do, they always want to be payed back, with interest!

Hmmm...back to the drawing board.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 02:28:04 »

lol. If you come up with a good money idea, email the guys!

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 09:24:00 »

Remember where i said earlier about "getting money from people and running away with it" thats exactly it. You don't know whats going to happen to that money and once its gone its gone! and you can't do anything about it simply because you gave the money to them and then your out of pocket for no reason, its very simple to pull a scam like that, its happened many times over the years.

Kind Regards
IRI5HJ4CK
Kind Regards,
Jack.

TJK

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 13:51:32 »

Yes ;D but a great model i think
TJK

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 14:48:30 »

Remember where i said earlier about "getting money from people and running away with it" thats exactly it. You don't know whats going to happen to that money and once its gone its gone! and you can't do anything about it simply because you gave the money to them and then your out of pocket for no reason, its very simple to pull a scam like that, its happened many times over the years.

Kind Regards
IRI5HJ4CK
They aren't ASKING for OUR money! All I'm doing is repeatedly visiting the site! Where in there am I paying them my own money?

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 16:08:09 »

That above is my point
Kind Regards,
Jack.

TJK

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 16:15:06 »

That above is my point
Hawed someone heard about the poor uncle sister brother president osw need money for get free in Nigeria send money to them for getting free and you for twice so mutts back  ;D ;D ;D ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines