Hello Guest May 07, 2024, 03:57:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ooops they did it again!!!!!  (Read 1067 times)

Dooberry

• Forum member
Ooops they did it again!!!!!
« on: October 05, 2010, 00:02:36 »

:( :'( :C >:(

Well i went and started up steam to be presented with a ship sim update, Great!!! i thought but when i started the sim i got an error '1 duplicate unique ID's found clearing mission list!'

Firstly whats with the exlamation mark your patch has just buggered up my ship sim and the error is acting like its my fault! secondly i had stopped playing this until the new patch and when it finally arrives i now can't play at all! What is going on guys?? i am deaply dissapointed and to think i had given yous the benefit of the doubt with the new patch coming. Can you please come up with a reslution to this problem quickly or you have found yourself no doubt yet another customer who wants their money back or some type of compensation for this FAIL. I have purchased this through steam and i dont know how i would go about getting my money back but in my eyes so far it has been an absaloute waist of money, i have played all the greenpeace missions and a couple of tourist campaign but now i have none to play and really am not going to be happy if you tell me that i have to start from scratch?

What else could go wrong?? Roll on Farm sim release maybe i may get a more solid product from GIANT software?!?!

Regards.

P.S. Maybe you could consider sending me a copy of your last release so that i can at least have some sort of working sim please?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 00:13:29 by Dooberry »

Frank_VSTEP

Re: Ooops they did it again!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 11:32:36 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines