Hello Guest May 07, 2024, 03:15:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do we need to bother about it?  (Read 984 times)

kawaknaller

• Forum member
Do we need to bother about it?
« on: June 01, 2012, 14:28:50 »

Dear devs, managers and other involved person in SSE,

When I check you forum I wonder why you sold us this game? There are a lot of problems with it since patch 1.5 and till now you never came up with a solide end solution.
No, instead of that we need to follow like 2500 steps to get the damn game running. even on highend 100% good configured system your game sucks as it still crashes in some missions.

And you don't seemd to be bothered about it. As in many threads you or dont respond at all or you come with questions like: Please post your dxdiag so we can help you but the damn file was ALREADY posted. This is one of the many examples.

The way you treat us paying customers is a abomantion and you should be ashamed of yourself but I dount you are. Just collecting the money, releasing more updates, collecting more money and even ppl complain why would you care.

I am really investigating if legal steps are possible cause I payed you money for a services which does not work so you are in failure.
I realy am not looking for refunds whatsoever, I just want to install the game and play and ENJOY it.

So my future actions depends a bit the way you are going to respond to this thread.

Sailing home....

Tinchu

• Forum member
Re: Do we need to bother about it?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 16:53:02 »

The next 19 of June, VStep has announced the release of his "new product": Ship Simulator Extremes Collection. If I understand well it would be the Simulator at 1.5 version with all add-ons appeared till now. Ships, sceneries, missions, the missions editor...

Knowing VStep the question is: Is the Simulator completely finished and free of bugs, or is the new trick of VStep to catch a new batch of unwaries which they will be tortured as we have been tortured with this ineffable software?

You are forewarned my friends.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines