Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 16:35:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: quest 3D error  (Read 10619 times)

CaptEdwardSmith

• Forum member
quest 3D error
« on: December 26, 2011, 00:19:47 »

I keep getting a quest 3D error when starting Ship simulator 2008 new horizons that says BC7575AA-9655-49FB-A67C-D0842BE99718. I have just install into on my new pc.

please help.... if can.

Firestar

• Forum member
Re: quest 3D error
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 06:18:47 »

Hi CaptEdwardSmith

What operating system are you running? I remember there were a few issues with SS 08 and Windows 7. If you are running Windows 7, try right-clicking the shortcut to the game and under 'Properties' there should be a tab labeled 'Compatibilty.' Check the check box that says 'Run this program in Compatibilty mode for:' and select Windows XP SP3 from the dropdown menu. Let us know how this works out.

Did you have this error before installing New Horizons?

wiqvist

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 07:05:42 »

On the right part of the forum screen there is a search function, if you use that one I think you will find the answer, cause this has been discussed so many times. (Only on the second page of this forum part there is three threads after each other with about the same title as yours). So search the forum and I am sure you will find a solution to this problem.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

CaptEdwardSmith

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 03:55:02 »

Hello and thank you all for your help and thank you Firestar I forgot to even look. I remember I had to do the same thing when I tried getting Fallout 3 to work on steam once with the same type of problem. lol I feel stupid. thank you so much for your help :) it finally Works... Wooot!! ty all so very very much
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines